Today, I’ll be giving you my Simple Regeneration Age Resisting review particularly on the facial wash. I know the Simple Regeneration Age Resisting line has been around for quite a while already and I haven’t tried anything yet except this face wash. I’ve been using this for around 2 weeks already and I have my mind pretty much made up about what I think about this one. Is it good or not? We’ll find out.
I have now come to the point of my life where I feel like age-defying products are a must in my skincare routine. Since having a kid and getting a content writing job, my stress is also working against my skin. Thus, when I came across this product online, without thinking twice I bought it right off the bat.
Simple is a great brand for skincare and is very affordable; thus, giving you the best of both worlds. Most of Simple face products are targeted for sensitive skin, so it’s not something you’ll have to be afraid of trying out. Most of their stuff contains natural ingredients that help boost skin health. Therefore, if you are on the market for a new face wash that’s cheap but works, Simple facial wash products are good ones.
Before kicking off to the actual simple face wash review, let’s take a look at the ingredients first.
Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Facial Wash Ingredients:
Aqua, sodium, laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, cocamidoropyl betaine, fomes officinalis extract, propylene glycol, butylenes glycol, PEG-55 propylene glycol oleate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium chloride, panthenol, camellia sinesis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, avena sativa kernel extract, anthemis nobilis flower oil, glycerin, pantolactone, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-39, cocamide MEA, laureth-10, disodium EDTA, dipropylene glycol, citric acid, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, sodium hydroxymethlglycinate, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, propylparaben.
This product has a 420 feature which means:
4 Skin Loving Nutrients
- Green tea extracts which help fight premature aging.
- Mushroom extract helps refine texture and skin tone.
- Oat-Beta Glucan and Chamomile to gently soothe and reduce sensitivity.
2 Vital Vitamins
- Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E for a softer, smooth and improved skin condition.
0 No perfume, No Color
- No unnecessary or harsh chemicals; thus, it won’t irritate or upset the skin.
The featured ingredients on this Simple cleanser are mainly green tea, mushroom extract, oat-beta glucan, and chamomile. I did a little research about those ingredients and there benefits to the skin; here’s what I got.
- Green tea is believed to prevent skin cancer because of its ability to restore the DNA. It contains a polyphenol called EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) which is a powerful antioxidant that helps in preventing DNA destruction caused by UV rays.
- Green tea contains antibacterial properties that help unclog pores and treat acne. If you have an acne prone skin, the Simple regeneration age resisting face wash is great as it’s not only mild to the skin, it also contains ample amount of green tea.
- Green tea is abundant in essential vitamins including Vitamin E and B2 which plays an important function of keeping skin healthy.
- Green tea has anti-inflammatory agents that help reduce irritation, swelling and skin redness.
Mushroom is another ingredient commonly found in other skin care products because of a number of great benefits it can give to the skin.
- Mushroom also contains anti-inflammatory properties which are great for treating acne, eczema, and rosacea.
- Mushroom is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin D and selenium that protect the skin from damage due to environmental factors. It also helps prevent the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Hence this Simple face wash is for anti-aging is because of its mushroom extracts.
- Mushroom can also help induce skin detoxification and make skin clean and free from toxins.
- One of the major benefits of beta-glucan is its ability to accelerate collagen production. Collagen is renowned as great for regenerating skin youth. If you have products containing collagen in your skincare, incorporating products that include oat-beta glucan such as the Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Face wash is a good combo.
- Oat-beta glucan also helps improve skin moisture levels making it perfect for dry skin.
Product Usage Instruction:
For best results: In your hands, work a small amount into a lather. Massage onto wet skin and rinse with water. If wash gets into your eyes, rinse immediately.
I mainly use this product date and night or any time I wash my face. I pretty much don’t reach for my other face wash products anymore after discovering this one. Also, I love that it’s quite big (150ml) which means I don’t have to repurchase it time and time again.
It claims to have zero perfume and I can vouch for that, there really is no scent but I can smell a very slight hint of green tea which I don’t mind at all. Also, there were a few times where I got the wash to my eyes for lathering carelessly but it did not feel stingy nor irritate my eyes at all.
After about using it for a couple of weeks, I noticed that my skin is a bit softer and less textured. I did not experience any breakouts or irritations which is great. Therefore, I’ll keep using this product and I might repurchase it if I used it all up.
- Perfect for those of you who have sensitive skin as this has no harsh chemicals or fragrances.
- Makes skin supple and soft right after every use.
- My skin feels squeaky clean everytime I use it.
- It’s very affordable too. You can get your Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Facial Wash 150ml for as low as 200 pesos.
- The only thing I have to say is about its packaging; because the product is pretty liquidy, every time I open the cap, the product gushes out and I end up using a lot of it. I think a squeeze tube is not the best packaging for this mainly because of its liquid consistency.
To wrap up my Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Facial Wash Review, I’d like to give a quick tip in using this product: you’ll get a maximum moisturized feeling when you live this in your face for about 3 to 5 minutes before washing it out.
Let me know if you guys would be interested in other Simple cleanser reviews and I’ll definitely do that.
Hope you find this review helpful.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and genuine.