By now, I’m pretty sure everyone and their mothers know the infamous Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I have been using this product for around 2 years now and I think it’s about time I posted my Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay review.
If you are interested in knowing more about the so-called “World’s Most Powerful Facial”, then continue reading as we are going to be breaking down all the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay benefits.
This product is made of 100% Calcium Bentonite clay. I’m no expert at Science or dermatology so I did a quick research about Calcium Bentonite clay and how is it good for the skin. Here are the 15 reasons why having calcium bentonite clay as a face mask is a must-try:
- Calcium Bentonite clay helps unclog and improve the appearance of pores.
- Helps regulate the production of sebum.
- Helps in detoxifying the skin and draw out impurities built-up on pores.
- According to an article from Draxe.com, one of the Aztec Secret Indian healing clay benefits is its ability to help heal poison ivy.
- Makes skin smooth, soft, and look more radiant.
- Helps reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Helps regenerate skin tissue.
- Helps reduce acne and blemish breakouts.
- Helps alleviate skin redness.
- Aids in fighting allergic reactions.
- Also acts as an antibiotic skin treatment.
- Speed-up wound healing time.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Safe for all skin types.
Side Note: Those are some of the Aztec Secret Indian healing clay benefits I found on the web. If you know some other that I was not able to mention in this post, please leave it in the comments below.
With all the amazing benefits this mask can offer, I’m pretty sure some of you will head straight on to Google and type “Aztec Healing clay where to buy”. On the other hand, if you are not yet convinced that you need this in your life, here are some of the reasons why this bad boy is totally worth the try:
- You can pretty much buy this stuff anywhere. If you are somewhere in Great Britain, you can find Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay UK sellers and distributors such as Ebay.
- It is extremely affordable; you can get this in US online retail stores for $11. Other high-end masks can cost over $50 and the effect is pretty much the same or the Aztec’s is even better. Furthermore, given all the Aztec Secret Indian healing clay benefits, you are getting a massive bang for your buck.
- You get a lot of products; the $11 tub contains 454 grams of product. And considering you only need about a teaspoon amount for every time you use it, the whole tub will certainly last for ages.
- It is safe to use for all skin types; thus, even if you have sensitive skin or not, this product will certainly never steer you wrong.
How to Use
There are two ways you can use this product as a facial mask; mix it with water or mix it with apple cider vinegar. Either way is fine, however, the consistency is not going to be the same. When you mix the powder with water, you’d expect to get a clumpy paste; on the other hand, when you choose to mix it with apple cider vinegar, you’d get a much smoother, clump-free consistency which makes it easier to apply on the face.
While using the product with water is completely fine, a ton of people prefers using this product with apple cider vinegar because of its excellent skin benefits. Below are some of the many advantages apple cider can offer:
- It acts as a natural skin astringent.
- Helps restore proper pH balance of the skin.
- Helps in making the skin smoother.
- Absorb excess oil
- Reduce fine lines.
In other words, you’ll be able to enjoy the apple cider vinegar and the Aztec Secret Indian Healing clay benefits when you choose to mix the two.
Some people use this Indian healing clay for hair. Although it might be a pretty interesting idea, I haven’t tried it for myself and I can’t vouch if it’s great as a hair mask or not. But if I decide to try it out, then I’ll definitely let you know what I think.
- Use non-metal utensils when mixing this product.
- Apply 1/8 to ¼ inch of the paste to your face or on other areas and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
I started to notice a pulsating feeling around the 15th to 20th minute. My skin felt a bit itchy but don’t worry about that because that’s normal and it’s doing your skin a whole lot of good.
If you have sensitive skin, I suggest you leave the product for only 15 minutes. However, because my skin is kind of problematic, I leave it for around 25-30 minutes.
It is also not suggested to use the Aztec clay mask everyday as this is quite an intensive type of facial. If your skin is pretty sensitive, applying the product once a week might be the best option.
- After rinsing the product off, I immediately felt a massive difference in the texture of my skin. It became softer and smoother.
- It made my pores smaller and my skin feels tight and almost plump I would say.
- It reduced the redness around my nose which I believe are oils and gunk that loves to sink in there. For this reason, I can truly vouch for one of the Aztec Secret Indian Healing clay benefits which is it’s effectively in drawing out impurities.
- However, it did not remove my blackheads at all. To be fair, my blackheads are like bulletproof. They won’t go away. I’ve tried peel off masks that’s supposed to pull out whiteheads and blackheads but for some annoying reasons, they don’t work for me. So if you have any blackhead removing product to suggest, I would highly appreciate it if you comment it down below.
There you have it – now that you got the knack of the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay benefits, it might be about time you checked this little sucker out online or anywhere you can get hold of it.
Let me know if you’ve tried this product and what are your thoughts about it. Don’t forget to hit the like and follow button. Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope you guys love my review.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are mine and genuine.